About The Edith Cowan College (ECC) Pathway Scholarship
The Edith Cowan College (ECC) Pathway Scholarship is offered to all international students who apply for a diploma pathway with ECC, packaged into an undergraduate program by coursework.
The scholarship offers high achieving students up to 20 percent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of their course at ECU. Places are limited.
The Edith Cowan College (ECC) Pathway Scholarship
1. Applicants must be an international student who apply for, and receive an offer to commence study at ECC on a packaged pathway course to ECU;
2. Applicants must achieve a WAM (Weighted Average Mark) of 75 or above on completion of their diploma program;
3. Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting up to 20% (percent) of their ECU tuition fees for the duration of the ECU component of their study;
4. Applicants can package with ELICOS;
5. This scholarship is open to prospective students only and;
6. Places are limited in each trimester intake.
Be eligible for this scholarship you must:
1. be an international student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
2. study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions);
3. not be in receipt of a government scholarship, industry sponsorship or other ECU scholarship; be commencing your studies at Edith Cowan College on a packaged diploma pathway into ECU in February, June or October 2022;
4. achieve a WAM of 75 or above in the ECC Diploma Program commence the ECU course in the teaching period stated in the original offer letter. i.e. students extending the ECC Diploma Program will not be eligible;
5. be packaged to study an undergraduate degree (excluding Bachelor of Science (Nursing) C33; Bachelor of Science (Nursing)/Bachelor of Science (Midwifery) (Y76) and Bachelor of Science (Paramedical) K89); Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Studies) Y42; Bachelor of Education (Primary) Y41; Bachelor of Education (Secondary) Y68).
How to apply?
If Edith Cowan College approves your application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
You can apply online direct to ECC Upon graduation from ECC, ECU will be notified of your WAM.
ECU will issue a separate letter to confirm whether you’ve been successful in meeting the scholarship criteria.
16 October 2022