About Scholarship in Quantitative Biology 2023
This scholarship was established in 2020 and is administered by the School of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Science, The University of Queensland.
Scholarship in Quantitative Biology Summary
- Enrolment status: Future UQ student
- Student type: Domestic, International
- Study level: Postgraduate coursework
- Study area: Agriculture and animal sciences, Environment, Science and mathematics
- Scholarship focus: Academic excellence
- Scholarship value: $10,000
- Scholarship duration: 1 year
- Number awarded: 4
- Applications open: 1 September 2022
- Applications close: 21 December 2022
You’re eligible if you:
1. have received an unconditional offer to study the 24 or 32 unit Master of Quantitative Biology program full-time, and you’re either a:
- newly commencing student in the 24 unit Master of Quantitative Biology
- current student who has successfully completed the first semester of the 32 unit Master of Quantitative Biology.
You’re not eligible if you’ve already completed a related postgraduate degree.
How to apply?
Apply using the online application form.
- a copy of your CV including professional/academic references
- evidence of your academic performance
- a personal statement that demonstrates you potential to excel in this program and in science more generally.
What happens next?
We’ll email you to let you know when we’ve received your application.