About Peking University Scholarship
PKU Scholarship for International Students is offered by Peking University to outstanding international students who pursue degrees at PKU.
(1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens of sound health；
(2) Already admitted as an undergraduate or graduate student at PKU and will pursue a Bachelor’s or academic Master’s/PhD degree;
(3) Receiving no other scholarship funds;
(4) Must not be either seeking a professional degree or enrolled in a Joint Degree program or an English-taught program (students who will be enrolled in these programs are not eligible to apply for this scholarship).
Value of Scholarship
(1) Full scholarship covers tuition, living stipend (including accommodation subsidy) and Comprehensive Medical Insurance for International Students;
(2) Partial scholarship covers tuition.
- Undergraduate: 2000 CNY/month
- Postgraduate: 2500CNY/month
- PhD: 3000CNY/month
Duration of Scholarship
(1) Undergraduate students: 4-5 years;
(2) Master students: 2-3 years;
(3) PhD candidates: 4 years;
(4) Master-to-PhD candidates: 5 years
Note: The duration of scholarship is fixed and could not be extended.
When to Apply
March until April every year. Please refer to the latest notice on the website for the specific application date.