Summary of International Postgraduate Abertay Scholarships Program
Application Deadline: Rolling basis (See below for detail)
Application Open: Rolling and Varies according to admission
Level of Study: Masters/ PhD
Scholarship Coverage: £3,000
About International Postgraduate Abertay Scholarships Program
This £3,000 award is open to all prospective new international taught postgraduate students who:
- Are classified as International (Overseas) fee status by Abertay University.
- Are applying for postgraduate study with the equivalent of a UK 2:1 Bachelors degree equivalent or better (approximately 60% and above).
For students commencing their studies in September, successful recipients will have the award deducted from their tuition fees.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Abertay University Scholarships for International Students.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Have registered with Abertay University as a full-time student for your first postgraduate degree. Applicants who already hold a UK postgraduate degree are not eligible.
- Have been classified as international (overseas) fee status by Abertay University.
- Have met all the academic conditions attached to your offer of admission as a full-time student in September 2022 or January 2023.
- Have obtained the equivalent of 2:1 UK Bachelors degree or above.
This Award is not available to currently registered postgraduate students or to Abertay alumni.
How to Apply?
1. Choose one of the offered master or PhD programs here.
2. Apply to the selected program by (Signing up to create your new account, Select new user, Fill in the required information and upload the required documents, Submit the application).
3. If you meet all the eligibility criteria and are awarded an Abertay International Scholarship you will be notified by us by email following your offer of study, by July 1. Should you apply after this date, you will be considered in the second round of scholarship awards, by August 24.
Abertay University Scholarships Deadlines
1. Applications for February entry by 15 December (if you need a Tier 4 visa then the deadline is 30 November).
2. Applications for June entry by 30 April (if you need a Tier 4 visa then the deadline is 31 March).
3. Applications for October entry by 31 August (if you need a Tier 4 visa then the deadline is 31 July).
Abertay University Scholarships for International Students provides the recipient with £3,000 award The award is paid in equal installments in January and April.