About Fully Funded PhD in Business
Bentley University in Waltham, Massachusetts, offers a fully financed PhD in Business. The Bentley PhD in Business provides an integrated understanding of business as well as in-depth knowledge in a specific topic of study.
Students can specialize in any of the business disciplines, such as information systems, marketing, business analytics, or management. All applicants for a doctorate fellowship are reviewed during the admissions process.
All fellowship packages include a living stipend, a full tuition scholarship, and health insurance. Annual stipends range from $35,000 to $40,000. The funding is guaranteed for four years, with a fifth year based on program progress.
PhD in Business Application Requirements
Applicants to the PhD program typically have a master’s degree from an accredited institution. Those whose graduate degrees are not in business are required to demonstrate their understanding of business subjects, including baseline knowledge of the core subject courses for the PhD in Accounting or business.
Professional work experience, including some in a managerial or supervisory capacity, is preferred. The experience can be in business, government, or the nonprofit sector.
1. Master’s Degree: A master’s degree is preferred.
2. Transcripts: From every college or university in which you were enrolled in a degree-granting program.
3. GMAT or GRE Test Scores: Scores taken within the past five years. The preferred GMAT score is 650+. The preferred GRE score is 160+ quantitative and 160+ verbal.
4. TOEFL or IELTS: Required for international applicants. The language requirement is waived for applicants who have earned either a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from an accredited institution located in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Uganda, the United Kingdom, or the United States. The minimum acceptable TOEFL score is 100 and IELTS score is 7.
5. Research Statement: A five-page statement outlining the general area in which you would like to focus your doctoral research. We do not expect a fully developed specification of your research at this time. The research statement will be used primarily to assess your writing and your potential research fit with a faculty member who may act as your primary advisor.
6. Personal Statement: Please discuss why you wish to undertake a PhD program and why Bentley University is the appropriate institution.
7. Letters of Recommendation: Three letters of recommendation, including at least two from faculty members knowledgeable about the applicant’s work and capabilities, who can address the candidate’s potential for completing doctoral-level research.
8. Curriculum vitae: Applicants should upload their current CV.
9. Interview: Select candidates will be invited for a personal interview.
All fellowship packages include a living stipend, a full tuition scholarship, and health insurance. Annual stipends range from $35,000 to $40,000.
Looking For OpenFunded PhD Programs? Click here
- Information Systems (Including Information and Process Management & Computer Information Systems)
- Management (including Organizational Behavior, Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Organizational Theory, Operations and
- Supply Chain Management, & Business Ethics)
- Business Analytics