|Eligible Nationalities||International Students|
|Application Deadline||January 01, March 15, September 30|
Do you want to further your education in Sweden? We have some exciting news for you! The famous Dalarna University is presently accepting scholarship applications.
We will offer you with complete information on this prestigious scholarship, its benefits, and a step-by-step application process to assist you make the most of this opportunity in this post.
Dalarna University in Sweden provides scholarships to international students who seek to complete their studies there. The scholarships are based on academic excellence and are intended to aid students who may experience financial difficulties to studying abroad.
The Dalarna University award 2023-2024 is a master’s degree award available to overseas students. This scholarship will pay between 10% and 50% of your entire tuition. The paid tuition fee is removed automatically in predetermined amounts each semester for the length of your program.
- Business Studies with an International Focus
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Tourism Destination Development
- Materials Engineering and Product Development
- Energy Efficient Built Environment
- Solar Energy Engineering
- Global Sexual Reproductive Health
Dalarna University is a public university in the Swedish town of Falun. It was established in 1977 and provides a variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees in a variety of subjects of study.
The institution has a significant emphasis on research, innovation, and sustainability.
Dalarna University’s campus amenities are modern and well-equipped, providing students with a comfortable environment for learning and research.
Academic counseling, career services, and student welfare services are all available at the university to help students succeed in their studies.
1. You have a bachelor’s degree or higher (equivalent to a Swedish bachelor’s degree) from an internationally recognized university.
2. You must have been admitted to a program at Dalarna University to be eligible for a scholarship.
3. You must have a high academic record and meet the scholarship’s unique academic requirements.
4. Scholarships may take your financial need into account, and you may be needed to produce verification of your financial condition.
5. English proficiency is often demonstrated through an international test such as the TOEFL or IELTS, where a minimum score (90 on the IBT or 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 on the IELTS) is necessary.
The scholarships are applied immediately to your tuition bills and will cover between 10% and 50% of your total tuition fees. The cash you are given is removed automatically in predetermined amounts each semester for the length of your program.
Duration of the Scholarships
1. The online scholarship application
2. A CV/résumé (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
3. A video where you explain why you should receive a scholarship
How to Apply?
1. You must submit your admissions application.
2. To apply for the scholarship, fill out the application form and upload the above documents